Operating nationwide, Airparks is one of the largest valet parking services in the UK. They pride themselves on their Best Price Guarantee policy, which ensures if you find an identical airport meet and greet service that’s cheaper (within 24 hours), they’ll match the price or refund you the difference. Airparks also values their ethics, as they donate a percentage of their income from their bookings to the NSPCC.
What’s the address? Airparks Gatwick, Lowfield Heath Road, Crawley, RH11 0QB
Which terminals? North & South
Long or short stay? Long & Short
Daily price? Approximately £13.47 per day
On or off-site? Off-site
Open 24/7? Yes
Distance from the airport? Less than 1 mile
Park Mark? No
How it works at Airparks
With Airparks, your pick-up point is just outside the terminal building that you are flying from. There’s no need to for transfers, and it couldn’t be more simple:
Arriving at Gatwick
- When you’re roughly 20 minutes from Gatwick, give Airparks a call on 01293 842903 to let them know you’re near.
- They’ll arrange a pick-up point with you, and send a professional driver to meet you there.
- When you arrive your driver will be waiting, just hand over your car keys and they will take care of the rest.
Returning to Gatwick
- When you land, collect your luggage and then give Airparks a call on the same number.
- Your driver will bring your car back to the same place you dropped it off.
- You’re now free to hop in your car and head home.
Airparks offers you hassle-free travel at a competitive price, ensuring you can keep the cost of travel down through their Best Price Guarantee policy. Airparks also prides themselves on their ethics, as they donate money from their bookings to the NSPCC.
Airparks’ Best Price Guarantee policy
Airparks covers all their airport parking services with a Best Price Guarantee policy. This policy states that, if you find an identical airport parking service that’s cheaper, within 24 hours of booking, they’ll match the price or refund you the difference.
Security & protection
Airparks’ car park has regular security patrols, security barriers, and 24-hour CCTV.
Whilst Airparks don’t hold the Park Mark for their Gatwick car park, they do have regular security patrols, security barriers, and 24-hour CCTV to ensure the safety of your car. So if Airparks meets your valet parking needs, don’t hesitate to fill out a form on the right.